2019 FMP Patch - 26.2 & 13.1
CAUTION: The following instructions are for ironing your patch onto a cotton garment. For other fabrics or bulkier garments, follow the manufacturers recommended heat settings. To assure a good bond on hard to bond fabrics steps 5 and 6 may be repeated 2 or 3 times.
- Place a cloth (t-shirt, pillow case, or similar thin cotton type fabric) on a hard non-heat
sensitive sturdy surface (kitchen counter, desk, cutting board, hard cover book, etc.).
- Position area of garment where patch is to be attached on cloth, face up.
- Position patch.
- Cover patch with a pressing cloth (t-shirt, pillow case, or similar thin cotton type fabric).
- Apply hot household iron (hottest setting) with a much pressure as you can apply for 60 seconds.
- Turn garment over and repeat steps 4 and 5 from the reverse side. Without allowing garment to cool move pressing cloth to a new position (to prevent scorching) and repeat steps 5 again,
- Allow patch and garment to cool completely before handling.
NOTE: Wash at moderate temperate. In the rare case a patch loosens, it can be re-attached by repeating steps 4 through 7.
We Also Recommend